Monday, October 13, 2008

Falling towards Holidays


Now that the air is turning brisk, we are ready for the comfort of family. friends and Field Roast! If you are intending to gather with your loved ones throughout the winter months, why not make a rich meal of comfort food that is delicious and vegan!

We are fixing to launch our Stuffed Hazelnut Cranberry Roast En Croute for its second year! It was a great success throughout the country last year. This year our orders have tripled! This means that you are more likely to find it at your local grocer's deli! If you are wondering where to get your scrumptious roast...send us an email! news@fieldroast.com, and I will let you know if you are able to find it in your area.

Also, if you are bummed because you cannot get it anywhere, go ahead and wrap your Celebration Roast with puff pastry! Some of the main brands are vegan, since they use vegetable fats instead of butter or lard. This year the Celebration Roast is in more grocery stores than ever! and it should not be terribly difficult to grab yours! If you are not able to find one, check out our online retailers! They are listed on our website under our "Where to Buy" section on the left sidebar at the top, click "online retailers"!

2 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

I love your sausages and I hope the stores in my area will carry even more products soon. My partner and I cook all kinds of things with the sausages and they are posted to our blog http://beansfigsandkatz.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much! xo-jennifer

7:33 AM  
Blogger CBrownColors said...

I have fallen in love with your brand! Every product I've tried has turned my simple dishes at home into gourmet masterpieces.

I've already started calling my local stores to make sure that I'll be eating one of your roasts for Thanksgiving and I'm buying a few too because I know everyone in the family will want to try some then have seconds!

Thank you for making such wonderful vegan food!

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home