Friday, August 08, 2008

Meat Made From Wheat!

Here is a link to a video featured on The Seattle Times today entitled Meat Made With Wheat! See how Field Roast is made! There is some cool footage of the hand breading of our cutlets, and hand dipping of our delicious Celebration Roast. See the amazing doughy goodness of the Mexican Chipotle sausage grind turn into delicious vegan spicy links!



Here is also an online version of an article appearing in today's Seattle Times business section on the growth of Field Roast, and our move to our new building!

In anticipation of our open house on September 9th, where we invite our customers, partners and community to visit our new building and see for themselves how Field Roast is made, this video is a little sneak peak into the making of our delicious vegan grain meats!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chelsea said...

Wow, congrats on the big move! I tried Field Roast for the first time at the Vegan Holiday Festival (I think... maybe Vegfest?) and have been a fan ever since. The Celebration Roast is my favorite. I never liked real meat, and your product is the only one that has enough real flavor to make it a food on it's own, not something "fake." I'm not ready for the sausages yet (they look too meaty, I know - I'm crazy!), but I love love love the roasts! Keep up the great work :)

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home