Thursday, February 14, 2008

Will you be my Valentine?

We are really excited when our customers get creative with Field Roast and even more so when we get to share their artistry with other FR fans! Kristina at the Whole Foods in Winter Park, FL sent me these pics of Celebration Roast "Little Nepoleans" as she called them. They are made with 2 thick slices of Celebration Roast cut into heart shapes, and sandwiched together with a tasty filling of roasted zucchini, peppers, and onions, skewered together with a fragrant sprig of fresh rosemary!

Cheers to Kristina and her team for spotlighting Field Roast! They have also been making a "vegan stew" that has been a big hit! This creation has sweet apples and mushrooms stewed together with "Cele Ro" and a mixture of roasted veggies.

I welcome any of you to send in pictures of your Field Roast creations to news@fieldroast.com!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tofu Mom (AKA Tofu-n-Sprouts) said...

Oh sweet! I love this idea, I just wish there was a Whole Foods close to me!

Love your product, love the blog as always... Will you be at Seattle's VegFest this year? Loved stopping by the booth last year, we took pictures and everything (yeah, I'm a geek that way).

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home